Subject Re: Installing exe
From Michael <michael@itntgroup.com.au>
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2019 00:26:38 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Steve,

Im not sure quite what you mean. I use inno as an istaller and create desktop icons for the main install. You can create icons for each user as well and have them point to c:(softwarepath). If it is off the root directory, you can give the icon Administrator Rights and the software runs fine.

Regards,

Michael.