Subject Re: Server setup
From maurizio S. <mau@mau.it>
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:27:11 +0100
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi,

suppose database is Dbf tables or is real client/server database ?
also, do you use standalone (one user) or more ?

decision about all-in EXE Vs separated DEO object depends how often you
update (or presumo to update) the appliocation

my approach is:
- one very small compiled exe, within just a "launch.prg"
- all others compiled objects in BIN (or DEO) folder on server

DEO folder is for common library
BIN is for specific application objects

set [ObjectPath] in INI file

tks