Subject Re: dBASE 12
From Bruce Beacham <bbeacham@no_plm_lowman.co.uk>
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 21:52:22 +0000
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Are you using the same table in both versions of PLUS?   Not "is the
layout the same" but is the table the same one, the datalinked data
therefore the same.   And no null records or other non-editable situations?

Is the code _exactly_ the same, no adjustments which might affect
entryfield editability?

Do you call any of your libraries?  Are they the same?

Bruce Beacham