Subject Re: dBASE 12
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 19:19:23 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2019-03-20 7:58 PM, Danny wrote:

> That works with 12, but I was copying from a Excel cell into a form in dBASE. The same form will work in dBASE 11. I cannot do it in dBASE 12 as of yet..

Ah.  That wasn't clear from your original post.

I've just tried this and I had no problem using Ctrl-C to copy a value
from an Excel spreadsheet and Ctrl-V to paste it into an entryfield in
the little dBASE form I posted earlier.

I'm using dBASE PLUS 12.31  b2591 (10/15/2018-EN181015)
Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, version 1809
Excel 2003.

Try copying from Excel and then paste into the form I posted earlier.
If it doesn't work I suggest reinstalling dBASE 12.

Mervyn.