Subject Re: Virtulizing Dbase software from local to web
From Michael <Michael@itntgroup.com.au>
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 03:40:15 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks Rich, your giving me hope.

My software is already structured to run with terminal services or Remote  Desktop Protocol. I have also looked at RDP through HTML browers. Havent found a clean one yet but I see new ones popping up everywhere.

However, I have also had issues runnign windows in a virtual desktop environment.

Any suggestions in this sphere?

Regards,

Michael