Subject Re: Borderless Button
From Mark <nospam@nospam.com>
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:56:39 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

There is a control toolbtn.cc that has all the properties of the pushbutton class but is borderless and has other advantages.

Developed by Jan Hoelterling with contributions from Glenn Johansen, Rick Miller, Ivar Jessen, Rich (from AutoTraker). I have used it for years and it has worked quite well.

I believe you can find references to it in binaries ng.

HTH,
Mark