Subject REPORTVIEWER Error
From Norman Snowden <duluth@msn.com>
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2019 15:20:30 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

REPORTVIEWER Error

Under the subject: “Command Pane Not visible” on Jan, 26, 2019 at 7:12 Mervyn posted Code for a Report as an alternate solution to my Command Pane problem. The Report code successfully created a Table “Results.dbf and fully loaded the new Table with Fields and ended with a do View_results.wfm

On Jan, 26 at 7:18 Mervyn Posted the remaining Code that created the Report and Code for the View_results.wfm. All is Okay except as shown below for part of the REPORTVIEWER Code when I run the View_resuts.wfm
//
This.REPORTVIEWER1 = new REPORTVIEWER(this)
with(THIS.REPORTVIEWER1)
      Height = 17.5
      Left = 5.0
      Top = 1.5
       width = 87.0
      Filename = “view_results.rep”    // I get ” Error, illegal file name”
endwith
//
Except for this Error everything works. Mervyn, with this limited information can you  or someone see what is wrong?
Thanks, Norman