Subject Re: dBASE PLUS tutorial on Ken Mayer's website
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 13:59:57 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-12-15 11:59 AM, Dennis Guay wrote:
> Hello folks.
>
> I am doing the dBASE PLUS tutorial from Ken Mayer's website.
>
> I have gotten as far as creating the customer.wfm
>
> when I run the form I get a program alert.
>
> It says Error: Not member of Class or Base class:
>            ROWSET_CANNAVIGATE
>
> I am confused as to how to fix this as the form seems to run as it should when I hit the
> ignore button in the program alert window.
>
> Any ideas anyone?
>
> Thanks, Dennis.

This sort of error message is usually caused by a typo.  It's a LONG
time since I last looked at the tutorial but perhaps the first place to
start looking is in the .cfm file that customer.wfm is based on.

There is a separate newsgroup for the tutorial and it would perhaps be
better to use that for future questions about the tutorial.

Mervyn.