Subject Re: dBASE PLUS tutorial on Ken Mayer's website
From Dennis Guay <dguay@live.com>
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 05:59:41 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dennis Guay Wrote:

> Hello folks.
>
> I am doing the dBASE PLUS tutorial from Ken Mayer's website.
>
> I have gotten as far as creating the customer.wfm
>
> when I run the form I get a program alert.
>
> It says Error: Not member of Class or Base class:
>           ROWSET_CANNAVIGATE
>
> I am confused as to how to fix this as the form seems to run as it should when I hit the
> ignore button in the program alert window.
>
> Any ideas anyone?
>
> Thanks, Dennis.

One more thing I meant to add:

When I navigate through the rowset using the next record button on the toolbar the pointer navigates to every second record, yet when i use the previous button on the toolbar the pointer navigates backwards one by one.

Why is it skipping a record when navigating forwards?

Thanks, Dennis.