Subject dBASE PLUS tutorial on Ken Mayer's website
From Dennis Guay <dguay@live.com>
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 04:59:30 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hello folks.

I am doing the dBASE PLUS tutorial from Ken Mayer's website.

I have gotten as far as creating the customer.wfm

when I run the form I get a program alert.

It says Error: Not member of Class or Base class:
          ROWSET_CANNAVIGATE

I am confused as to how to fix this as the form seems to run as it should when I hit the
ignore button in the program alert window.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks, Dennis.