Subject Something interesting I found with regards to the BDE.
From Dennis Guay <dguay@live.com>
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 06:42:02 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have dBASE PLUS 2.6 (actually had to roll back to 2.5 cause of a mouse bug) on my windows 7 32 bit starter on a netbook. When I look at the DLLs in the BDE administrator (BDE version information) they are all version number 5.2.0.2 and dated 2003.

Now I go to my other machine which has dBASE PLUS 12.3.1 on windows 10 64 bit home PC. When I look at the DLLs in the BDE administrator (BDE version information) they are all version number 5.2.0.2 but dated 2001.

So my question is, if these DLLs are all version 5.2.0.2 on both machines then why are they showing two different dates?

Should I be worried about this?

Thanks in advance, Dennis.