Subject Re: Calculated field and Query
From Dirk <test@test.com>
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:53:03 +0100
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hello, Mervyn and tim

The way tim proposed; because the feilds get a fixed place (example :
oEXCcel.range("d11").select()
     oExcel.ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "km"
the loop only gives teh last values
  i suppose of the range

  if you oly take the first row : its works

about Mervyn

the works i only haveto get the info in colomms its belong,

its a matter to put time on this question

thanks for the other ways

" difficult way is also a way"

Dirk