Subject dbDOS PRO7 running slowly
From Sanne <samt@ssi.dk>
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:11:07 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear all,

I have recently installed dbDOS PRO 7 on another computer (running Windows 8.1). There was no problem on the previous computer also running dbDOS PRO 7. I have imported the configuration files from the old computer and thus everything should be running similarly. However, the dbDOS PRO7 runs VERY slowly on the new computer. Has anyone had similar experience? Any suggestions for solutions are more than welcome.
Other programs are not running slowly, thus, it does not appear to be a problem with capacity of the computer.

Best,
Sanne