Subject Re: Printing to pdf
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:32:34 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 08/12/2018 15:56, Charlie wrote:
> Hi.. I'm trying to print a report to pdf using a pdf converter.  (It shows up in the printer options).  I'm using output 1 which is to printer.  Should I be using another output option?  It seems to print and creates a pdf file but the file is blank.
>
> Thanks much for any help!!!

There could be two causes to this problem
1. Report is not being generated properly
2. pdf converter is not working properly.

To check the first would be to print the report to printer for a trial

To check the second type something in notepad / word or any other
program and print it to pdf converter.

And once the fault is located you can make adjustments.
(Since you have downloaded pdf995 and it is working fine so it does not
matter for you any more but still)

Regards
Akshat