Subject Re: Printing to pdf
From Dick Snow <dickDOT.snowAT@poboxDOT.com>
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:14:17 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

The other advantage of PDF995 is that you can write to it's .ini file
before invoking the print so you can pre-set the file name and other
parameters if you need to. You can use the PDFEdit995 program to see
some of the possible options, then look at the changes it makes in the
.ini file to see how to make it work the way you want it to.