Subject Re: Programmatically Adding An Event
From Tom <IHaveNoEmail@ddress>
Date Sat, 8 Dec 2018 13:07:36 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 12/7/18 5:18 AM, Ronnie MacGregor wrote:
> In article <QEcT3RXjUHA.1832@ip-AC1E04A7>, rich@autotraker.com says...
>
>> I need to update my VCR control with some of the changes from this code.
>
> Glad everyone is having fun !!!

Well, we were until ...

Sorry to report that both your custom control and Rich's have the same
problem. If you study a real spinbox carefully, you will see that, as
soon as the mousepointer moves beyond the pushbutton, spinning stops.
Your controls continue the spinning anywhere you move the mouse on the
form until you let go of the mouse. Not exactly a feature I had in mind.

Tom