Subject Re: Release temporary table
From Randy Waldman <randwald@comcast.net>
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 21:49:43 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Randy Waldman Wrote:

Thank you, Mervyn, Ken and Bruce for your speedy and informative replies.

What I did:  I actually created a dbf and fed into it from several sources, pre-processed for my report, zapped it and reused it.  I guess that my mentality comes from 25 years of FoxPro!  I should have used a cursor, correct?  I can still do.