Subject Re: COMPILE SETUP
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Sun, 4 Nov 2018 13:32:17 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-11-02 9:14 PM, Mustansir Ghor wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I am very much thankful all my Sirs for their contribution in my learning OOP
>
> I was finally be able to compile a working  exe file.
>
> However I got error message (capture 2) from this exe file,  error on line 208 for which I took screen shot (capture 1) depicting program where line 208 is
>
> Can anybody suggest me how to rectify the error
>
> Best Regards
> Mustansir

The error message shows that the compiled file (preview.wfo) isn't
found.  Make sure this file exists.  It should exist if you have run
your program in the IDE otherwise simply compile it by right clicking on
it in the Navigator and selecting Compile from the menu.

Preview.wfm must be included in your project file and you need to use
the actual path, not the source alias as used in your code, to identify
it.  Make sure there is no typo in the project file.

Mervyn.