Subject Re: password.cc
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:16:43 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

OK I got it working very nicely in an unusual way.  I am using passwordmask cc in testpass and password.cc in the change password form.    Just worked out that way as some of the necessary changes to passwordmask would have been over my head.  I guess it's whatever it takes.  Glad this is over with!!!!  Thanks for everyone's help.