Subject Re: Results pane shows nothing
From Lee Grant <camilee@comcast.net>
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 20:01:40 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 10/13/2018 2:51 AM, Pieter van Heerden wrote:
> I have recently re-installed dBase 11 on my laptop (Windows 10) and have seen the following.
>
> Commands typed into the command window that should show a result in the result pane does not show anything.  Same for print output (?) command lines in an application.  Nothing is seen.  I have looked for a setup setting that could result in this, but have seen nothing.
>
> Did anyone have a similar experience, and how was it solved?

I ran into that same problem, after I also had a problem with seeing the
dComplete text. After messing around for a bit, having the same
"fragments" you describe of windows in the transparent area, I reached
into the box and grabbed a window, played with the sliders and ..voila,
the "white" screen reappeared. I suspect something is messing up, but it
seems to return after messing with it a little..let me know if this
helps. Reset "Command" window defaults may help too.

Let us know if this works.....I did it by accident so it would be nice
to have confirmation.

Lee