Subject Re: Results pane shows nothing
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2018 18:44:34 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

> Did not solve the problem.  Interesting, the result pane seem to be transparent, parts of dBase forms left on the screen before testing whether a print command shows up in the result pane, can actually be seen in the result pane.

Can you send a screen shot of the forms left on the screen.

It seems the area is not refreshing for some reason.

Try uninstall and reinstall.

A quick and dirty option, Click on the red cross of the command window.
It will disappear. Then in the view menu click on the command window
option to re enable it. (Chances of success are slim but worth a try)

These are blind shots but the max I can suggest

Regards
Akshat