Subject Re: Results pane shows nothing
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2018 09:26:10 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-10-13 8:51 AM, Pieter van Heerden wrote:
> I have recently re-installed dBase 11 on my laptop (Windows 10) and have seen the following.
>
> Commands typed into the command window that should show a result in the result pane does not show anything.  Same for print output (?) command lines in an application.  Nothing is seen.  I have looked for a setup setting that could result in this, but have seen nothing.
>
> Did anyone have a similar experience, and how was it solved?

Close dBASE, rename
C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\dBASE\Plus12\Bin\PLUS.INI as
C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\dBASE\Plus12\Bin\PLUS.ORG (Or any
other name that takes your fancy. :-) )

Restart dBASE and see if this helps.   If it doesn't find plus.ini dBASE
will create it with default entries.  If this works you can copy and
paste sections like  [SourcePath] and [UserBDEAliases].  (Don't forget
the sections for each entry in the [UserBDEAliases] section.)

Mervyn.