Subject Re: SET CUSTOM CLASS
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invald>
Date Thu, 4 Oct 2018 16:28:53 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-10-04 4:04 PM, Bob McKinney wrote:
> Hi All:  Using dB 2.8 w/Wnd/10.  After new forms are created, the tutorial recommends clearing the set custom class from set custom class screen.  Easy to clear, just press the button.  Ok, now how do you repopulate the set custom form screen when you try to create another form?  I don't see anything in the tutorial regarding this...…...Bob

Open a new form.

In the file menu select "Set Custom Form Class".

Either type the path and name of the .cfm file you want to use into the
entryfield or click on the "Pencil" button to the right of the entry
field and browse.  Select a .cfm and click the "OK" button.

You can now either save the new form, which will incorporate the
settings from the custom form, or you can abandon it.

Once you have set a custom form it will be used for ALL new forms until
you remove it or replace it with a different custom form.

Mervyn.