Subject Source Aliase Empty
From bob McKinney <bmckinney721@gmail.com>
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:28:14 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi All:  Using dB2.8 /wnd 10 pro.  I got a new computer, installed d
B 2.8 and proceded to copy my apps & data...I couldn't run my forms because dB couldn't find any thing.  I opened the desktop properties, then Source Aliases.  The source Aliase panel was blank.

  I attempted to enter one.  The "ADD" button was greyed out but the 2 entry fields were blank.  I typed in the name and then the Path where I knew the file was located.  [ C:\BSSBiz ] clicked on the "Apply" button  It showed the info I typed,  and  then the "OK' Button .  Of course the OK btn closed the source aliases & desktop properties screens.  I reopened the Source Aliases screen and everything was blank.  In other words I can not create Source Aliases.

  Also the "also lookup field " in Navigator is eliminated and the lookup field is changed when Im close dB.  I am completely stalled because I don't have a clue what's wrong or how to fix it.

  Any help with the two problems, greatly appreciated.............Bob