Subject Re: Checkboxes in grid column
From Kinsley <kinsley@redransom.co.uk>
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:31:56 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

OK perhaps I need to ask a different question. If I want to allow a user to select multiple rows in a grid without having to add a new field to a dbfile how do I go about it? What is the best solution for this? I'm no expert in DBase coding so the simpler the solution the better if I am honest.

Thanks,

Kinsley