Subject basic hello world program for web
From Richard Kuzma <rmkuzma@aol.com>
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 17:10:16 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

hello everyone, i got the apache web server  downloaded and installed and am sure it is configured properly because i get the page from apache saying so. I got a ken's humor demo program and tried to get it running but it loads the first page and then when i click on something it just downloads the exe that is called and never does anything when i run it. My question is can someone direct me to a very, very basisic web app that simply says hello world so i can tryit and get the foundatin of things first. thanks so much, Rich, the blind programmer once again.