Subject Re: indexes gone
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:39:40 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

OK possibly I am missing something but I tried to run this program createreindex which created rebuildindexes  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work.  The problem is for instance tableA has around 8 indexes.  But after I run fixdbf7 only 2 indexes remain.  You had mentioned that as long as the table has existing indexes this will work.  So if I understand you correctly,  it shouldn't work, correct?

Would be nice if I am mistaken, but I can get everything done manually I guess.

Thanks!!!