Subject Re: Delete (all) in a form
From Heinz Kesting <Nobody@Nowhere.com>
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:41:05 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

> The trick is really editing things. Getting rid of items that aren't
> necessary to the reply (which all of us forget at times). Then the
> location of the reply shouldn't matter. I often end up interspersing
> comments throughout. The biggest thing is that we really ought to be
> remembering to delete as much of the message that is unnecessary for the
> reply to still make sense. :)

I agree fully with Mervyn and Ken - shortening the post by cutting off
the parts that are unrelevant to the current reply or comment is the key
to this question.

I hate top posting - I still read (as I have learned in early days) from
top to bottom, and therefore would prefer to have the replies in that
sequence, too. Top posting, from my point of view is like reading a book
backwards, or having presented the answer and then reading the question
- so illogical.

Just my opinion.

Kind regards, Heinz