Subject Re: Delete (all) in a form
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 07:31:40 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 8/16/2018 6:48 AM, Mervyn Bick wrote:
> On 2018-08-16 9:56 AM, Andy Taylor wrote:
>
>> That may be the convention but it really gets my goat. :-)
>> If I'm reading a reply I want to see that reply first rather than
>> having to wade through stuff that I've already read before.
>

> One man's meat ..... :-)

The trick is really editing things. Getting rid of items that aren't
necessary to the reply (which all of us forget at times). Then the
location of the reply shouldn't matter. I often end up interspersing
comments throughout. The biggest thing is that we really ought to be
remembering to delete as much of the message that is unnecessary for the
reply to still make sense. :)

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm