Subject Re: Delete (all) in a form
From <rich@autotraker.com> <<rich@autotraker.com>>
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 09:17:36 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I hate bottom posting. I too would rather see the reply at the top.
I stopped bottom posting right after 2.80 was released. LOL
It used to be the convention and I guess it still is in UseNet but this
isn't UseNet.
The only resemblance to UseNet is we are still using antiquated Newsgroup
readers.
Rich...

"Andy Taylor"  wrote in message news:EXLAraTNUHA.1828@ip-AC1E04A7...

Akshat,

That may be the convention but it really gets my goat. :-)
If I'm reading a reply I want to see that reply first rather than having to
wade through stuff that I've already read before.

Andy
(now dismounting from his soapbox and hoping he's not offended Akshat)