Subject Re: Delete (all) in a form
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2018 18:21:14 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I've decided to go with the do while... I've thought about this and since this is a network I believe that will be less intrusive towards others on the network if they happen to be working with this particular table than the 'emptytable which literally turns the table off if I understand this correctly.  I do have a process in the menu and encourage cleaning (packing) tables'.  Correct me if I'm wrong please.......