Subject Re: Delete (all) in a form
From Akshat Kapoor <akshat.kapoor@kapoorsons.in>
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 20:14:37 +0530
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 13/08/2018 19:41, Charlie wrote:
> I actually tried it with the remaining two and it deleted successfully one row.  I guess the problem is that it is skipping rows.  I'll try more rows later after work... Thanks!!!!

Charlie please go through the entire reply.
I had posted some corrections to your code also.

Just comment out the p.next() and try again.
It will work.
The moment you delete the row the row pointer automatically moves to
next row so you do not need p.next()
The moment you delete row 1 rowset pointer moves to row 2 and then you
issue p.next() which moves the pointer to row 3.
So effectively you are deleting alternate rows.

Regards
Akshat