Subject Creating an Add Display Board
From Michael <michael@itntgroup.com.au>
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 19:38:21 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Guys,

Im creating an add display board across 4 monitors. I have worked out how to identify the monitors and open forms within each. My question is, I would like to run a html file with lovely transitions and textured graphics. As i Cant see an easy way doing it in DBASE without going to a web form which I dont need.

Is there a way to play a shockwave file or a html file with dbase in a form, like an activex control?

I used to be able to play a movie file in DBASE 2.8 using activex but im now using DBASE 11 and I cant get it to work anymore.

Anyone?

Regards,

Michael.