Subject Re: bde administrator
From Charlie <tm@tc.com>
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 08:07:33 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Borland is not in common files on the new computer.   I tried copying the folder borland then pasting it in the new computer in the folder commonfiles.  It doesn't work properly though there is an error message although it gets you in.  I can't imagine this is the proper way to install bdeadmin.exe!!!!  Help!!!!!