Subject Re: bde administrator
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 16:48:21 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 7/17/2018 12:58 PM, Charlie wrote:
> Hi Mervyn... Yes that is what I thought and I was surprised not to find it.  It does not show up in apps when you type it in.  Triple checked and it is just nowhere to be found that way!!!  I was tempted to try to download it but I'm not sure who I can trust!!!

Did you install a full version of dBASE? The BDE Administrator always
comes with it ... Oddly, it doesn't get an icon in the dBASE folder,
which doesn't make sense ...

Try looking here:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland\BDE\bdeadmin.exe"

That's where it should be installed. If you find it there, then right
click and select "Create Shortcut" ...

dBASE Tutorial: http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm