Subject Re: bde administrator
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:40:03 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-07-17 9:19 PM, Charlie wrote:
> Hi.. I have a new computer and it does not have bde administrator on it.  It's Windows 10 64.  Where can I download this please?  Thanks!

As far as I know it is installed automatically with the BDE when you
install dBASE.

In Windows 10 The BDE Administrator doesn't show in the list of
applications when you click on the Window icon in the bottom left corner
of the screen but if you type BDE A immediately after you've clicked on
the icon Windows should bring up a panel with the BDE Adminstrator on
it.  Click on the entry and you should be up and running.

Mervyn.