Subject Re: Text Search Bar Dissappears
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 11:46:49 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-07-16 6:55 AM, michael wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Im on DBASE 11 and my text search form dissappears while trying to edit a program. Any idea where it goes and how to get it back??
>
> Its so frustrating, sometime it works when I close Dbase and re-open it but lately its gone on on a trip somewhere and not coming back.
>
> How do i find it?

I'm not quite sure what has gone missing.  If you mean the Find dialogue
box which allows you to find text while using the sourcecode editor then
ctrl-f will open it for you.  Alternatively click on the
magnifying-glass icon in the toolbar to open the dialogue box.  Once you
have entered a value you can use the the 'Find next' button on the
dialogu box or you can close the box and use the magnifying-glass with
the blue arrow to find the next word.

Mervyn.