Subject Re: sql where statement not working correctly
From Heinz Kesting <Nobody@Nowhere.com>
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:06:11 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Charlie,

> Hi Heinz... Thanks so much.  That cleared things up!

Thank YOU for the success report! It's amazing, isn't it, how blind one
can be when it comes to spotting such obvious typos and errors in YOUR
OWN code! Been there, done that often enough!
I guess it has to do with reading those lines of code toooooo often (gr) ...

   Hope everything is going good your way!

Thanks, here everything is going fine, except we are beginning to face a
rather unusual drought - we would need here a bit (but actually only A
BIT) of the rain that flooded you last year! Hope you are well, too!

Kind regards from a hot and dry Germany, Heinz