Subject Re: exportdata
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2018 10:51:28 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-06-17 12:21 AM, Emeka wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Export data gives me error of Dbase has stopped working in windows 8 but its fine on windows 7 32 bit. If I call up export data, and I double click on the field to export, this error comes up. What is the work around please.
>

> Emeka.

Instead of double-clicking the field try dragging it into the bottom panel.

What version of dBASE are you using?

Exportdata.wfm in the dUFLP hasn't been updated since 2008 when Windows
XP and Vista were in use so it is quite possible that there will be
problems with later versions of dBASE and Windows.

I've just tried exportdata.wfm using dBASE 12 and Windows 10 and
double-clicking on a field does nothing at all.  A field can, however be
dragged from the list and dropped in the bottom panel.  This works but
immediately gives the error "This field is already in the list".
Accepting the error each time allows the program to continue without any
apparent ill effects.

Mervyn.