Subject Re: sql code not working
From Charlie <tm@tc.co>
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:40:22 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

OK I have figured this out to a certain extent but it doesn't really work in this circumstance.

I have a grid with the names of the vendors and another grid with the data.  The data is different for different vendors.  I used a masterfield property to connect the two.  But since you can't index the virtual rowset I can't create an index using dbase to connect the two again.  Hard to explain, but I'm not sure this is going to work....