Subject Re: Help with dbase 11 menus
From Yiannis H. Economides <yianeco@cytanet.com.cy>
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 10:32:32 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your response.
Close button does not respond as a result of the problem that a drop-down menu does not close.
At this moment I am with a pC that does not have dbase 11 installed but if I am not mistaken the popup closes if I click on the top of the form.

If you can a workaround that would be great.
I would appreciate it if you can see my other post in the Programming section regarding icon formats with dbase 11.

regards

Yiannis