Subject Re: Aplication stopt
From <rich@autotraker.com> <<rich@autotraker.com>>
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 16:18:55 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I'll go back over my notes. I think it happened to me when I fist started
with PLUS 10 or 11 so that's been awhile.
I'm not even sure I documented it.
I seem to recall if you right clicked on the icon and selected restore, it
did restore properly, you just couldn't just click on the icon to restore.
I'm pretty sure it was something simple. If you have a reproducible case you
might want to post it to the bug-reports group.
And I'd keep changing form parameters and retesting to you find it works.
Wish I could be more help.
Rich...

"Rob"  wrote in message news:C4N9mp58THA.1828@ip-AC1E04A7...

<rich@autotraker.com> Wrote:

> I think I know what he means, After his app is minimized to the task bar,
> he
> can't seem to restore it.
> Usually you just click on a minimized icon in the task bar to restore it.
> I've run across this issue before but for the life of me I can't recall
> what
> I did to fix it.
> I believe it was something simple, some form property maybe....
> Rich....

this is exactly the problem Rich