Subject Re: Dbase 12 is here
From Hernan Campos <hfcro@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 12:21:31 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks Ken Mayer, I think that this policy is badly raised because one has just invested $ 178 to buy the latest version (dbase 11.3) because they announce us attractive offer or promotion, one month and 11 days take out the new version (dbase 12) and we they indicate that you have to pay $ 399 for the update, if we add both amounts you give us $ 577, more expensive than buying a new license. That leaves us thinking about the way they treat users and more like one who uses that software since the year 2000. One understands that things cost but they must analyze how they make decisions with their policies and promotions, if we had known that they were going to take out in this month we would have waited and bought the new version for $ 399, thanks anyway.