Subject Re: Dbase 12 is here
From <rich@autotraker.com> <<rich@autotraker.com>>
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 11:47:31 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Most of the issue I have encountered have been solved although a lot of
those are pretty obscure and most developers will probably never run into
them.
We have been distributing 2.62/2.80 to most of our customers still.
I'm very pleased with PLUS 12 so far and haven't seen any stop ship type of
issues.
I've worked out most the kinks and will be ready to actually start
alpha/beta testing AutoTraker in PLUS 12.
Quite a relief since I wasn't very happy with version 8-11 releases.
While I can't verify all the issues have been solved since I don't remember
what they all were, I can say PLUS 12 seems stable enough and is relatively
problem free.
I'm embracing it.
Rich...

"John Jay"  wrote in message news:8N#QKeR8THA.1828@ip-AC1E04A7...

<rich@autotraker.com> Wrote:

> I would contact dBASE support, you may be able to get the upgrade to PLUS
> 12
> without paying the upgrade price if its only been 6 months.
> Rich....
>

> "TheCodeDog"  wrote in message news:4KHjbsP8THA.1828@ip-AC1E04A7...
>
> John Jay Wrote:
>
> > 12 is here, going to check it out!
> > John
>
> I just bought 11 in December, and now $399.00 to upgrade?  Think I'll pass
> on it...

Rich,
Not to long ago you had a post that said you were using 2.6 because of some
problems with 11.3.  Can you post something if you know if they are solved?
John