Subject Re: dbase running on a flash drive
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor@which.net>
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 19:06:20 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

<rich@autotraker.com>,

I would steer clear of any free cloud services.
I have stored files on Google One Drive and Dropbox.
It wasn't long before any exe's got infected with trojans.
I use them for quick file transfers only... while on a call I drop files on a cloud server
and they collect... all done within 1-2 minutes.

Andy