Subject COMPILATION ERROR
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 05:00:20 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) Capture 3.PNGCapture 4.PNGmustan.ini

Dear All

I have a form where I put following commands

CLOSE DATABASES
OPEN DATABASE OPD
SET DATABASE OPD

Runing from Navigator or command window it runs fine. After compilation the mustan.exe (d:\opd1 is target directory) gives error Unknown database name OPD (this does exits in BDE Alias) (capture 3)

I have attached the project file (capture 4) that builds EXE. And also its INI file. The main file is startup_opd.prg. This opens mainmenu.wfm attached to it opd.mnu file. On clicking one of menu item it opens billsort.wfm. The billsort.wfm has above commands in one of its push button (this form does open and I enter a date but with PB click where above commands are executed it generates error)

billform.wfm is stored in DEO folder, but if you see capture 3, with error message points to file d:\opd1\billsort.wfm  (this target directory) it should have been d:\opd\deo\billsort.wfo. So I feel I am making an error somewhere in compilation that i do not know where.

Anybody can help on this.

Best Regards
Mustansir