Subject Re: SET PATH TO C:\OPD
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 03:56:57 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear Andy

At present my program uses both OODML and XDML. I am using dbf tables for my data storage. At moment in most of my queries I access dbf tables directly without associating with database and also not giving fullpath to it. Therefore I expect SET PATH TO to find these tables for me. There are tables that I use in exclusive mode which I keep in local folder where EXE is.

Although I need to redefine my forms and associate queries to databases but for my current  EXE file to work what can be done

Best Regards
Mustansir