Subject SET PATH TO C:\OPD
From Mustansir Ghor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2018 05:45:54 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Dear All

My compiled exe file is in C:\OPD1.  In my startup prg file if I put following command SET PATH TO C:\OPD, does it not mean that all tables that are in the prg file  OR in all subsequent forms called from prg will be (if not associated with database) searched first in the current folder and if not found will be searched in the folder defined by SET PATH TO C:\OPD.

Best Regards
Mustansir