Subject Re: CURSOR NOT VISIBLE IN SOURCE EDITOR
From MustansirGhor <mustan31@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2018 12:49:03 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) Capture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNG

Dear Andy

Hard luck. Not working. Can this be a problem of screen resolution? I have attach two screen captures. 1st is command window where cursor blinks in light grey instead of black. 2nd in souce editor where cursor was not visible, on putting ins key off it appeared next to ODBC as black cursor.

Most likely i will need to use external source editor. Any guide how to set it up

Regards
Mustansir