Subject Re: add leading zero to stuff number to 6 digits
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2018 14:55:10 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2018-04-21 2:30 PM, Keith wrote:
> Any function that I can use to expand number to 6 digits by addint leading zero.
> Thx a lot!

You can add leading zeros to a number if it's digits are stored as
characters.

a = '6'
a = right('000000'+a,6)
?a

b = '13'
b = right('000000'+b,6)
?b

If the number is stored as a numeric value you can convert it to
characters by using str().  See the help file for an explanation of the
arguments which are passed to the function.

c = 6
c = str(c,6,0,'0')
?c

d = 13